UltiProcure – Procurement and Purchase Management System
Our Procurement & Purchase Management system is designed around how sourcing and procurement professionals really work, allowing you to switch fluidly between all related tasks – be it creating requisitions, hosting sourcing events, authoring new contracts, checking for supplier compliance, or managing invoices and payments. It streamlines all your source–to-pay processes and collates all the relevant information in one place to help you make informed spending management decisions.
Purchase order management
- Purchase Request Processing
- Purchase order approval
- Manage purchase returns
- Raise debit advice on return
- Process collection on return debit advice
- Vendor invoice upload
- Receiving Goods
- Back Order Management
- Payment Voucher Requisition
- Voucher Approval Management
- Payout Management
- Upload Quotations/Pricelist from Vendors
- View Quotations
Automatic reorder points
- Define automatic inventory item reorder points per location in a snap. Using the maximum stock level requirement settings, you can assign the reorder point, order quantity, minimum order quantity and maximum on-hand values.
Assign serial numbers on receipt of goods
- Out sales and procurement tracking system manages a vast amount of serial numbers from the time they are received into inventory until the time they are issued.
Assign expiration dates
- Easily assign items with expiration dates after the order is invoiced.
- Items with expiration dates can be entered or sold randomly or sequentially.
- Easily view the current status of any item including expiry dates.
- Efficient Vendor Management
- Flexible purchase report generation
- Reports include Low Stock Notification and Inventory to Order
- Ease of administration and potential long-term cost savings.
- Vendor Follow Up.
- More efficient business operations.